Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Know thyself

I’m always googling to find out about whatever I want to know. I can no longer think for myself. (Offspring to me, “Queen Mother, may I go out and play?” Me, “Hold on. Lemme google ‘is outdoor play ok for young children’. Uh, yeah, google says its ok.”)

So recently, in order to be a better writer for your enjoyment, I was googling 'Unique blog ideas' (because I live to make sure you are not bored), and I received the following result:

23 Great Ideas for Blog Posts

“Well,” I say to myself, “that sounds just, great.” “Twenty-three manageable little ways to make my blog better.” So I begin to read. And I got to number 9 and it said,

Tell about some mistake that you made and what you learned from it.
This will help your readers to avoid making the same mistake, and will make you seem more human to them.

For real? I stopped right there. I have no idea what the next 13 ideas are. (I can tell you right now, that my husband, upon reading this for the first time is probably falling out laughing.) This IS my niche! I could write for years!!!!

Hopefully, you will enjoy some of these stories I plan to share and be able to relate to me as more of a human than the way you formerly perceived me. (*snicker*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP