Thursday, April 21, 2011

Obsession in a Box

Ok.  Everybody is doing it.  I might as well throw in my two cents.

Mr. Wonderful has a new food obsession (and I agree it is delightful.)  I am very grateful for the BOGO at Publix this week so that I can fuel his addiction.

Parmesan and Basil Wheat Thins
They are a big ol' flavor party in your mouth.
Remember Wheat Thins of the past?  
Nice little square crunch, but needing a little cheese ball or artichoke dip to give it a little zip.

No longer.  
Now the little one dimensional cube stands completely on its own. 
I mean, as if Parmesan wasn't enough...basil!!!!!  Hands down my favorite herb!   
God bless the Italians for combining it with so many yummy ingredients.
And God bless Nabisco for churning out box after box and to the truck fleet that drives them to the store and to the cracker stackers that put them on the shelves....you get the idea.

Anyway, they are good.  We think you should like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP