Sunday, March 21, 2010

Save me a seat by you at lunch, ok?

I just have to say that I love getting into new groups of people.  

I think people are the coolest, and tonight Mr. Wonderful and I began a scary journey with about 18 of the neatest of them.  

We had a kickoff to something called "Dynamic Marriage."  It's the first in-depth marriage study we've done in about ten years and I'm really excited (and nervous!).  

But the people in the group are amazing.  It was all I could do not to ask them all to be my best friend.  They are just that much fun!  

So as time goes by, you'll probably be getting updates on how it's going.  Brace yourself.  I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Tara- I feel the same way! I have a feeling you and I are cut from the same cloth girl! Can't wait to dive into the class. It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP