Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Worth a thousand words. Or one hundred and thirty-seven.






Things I really love about this picture:

The kid.  Love him.  He totally rocks.

The kid's pose.  He is really that cool.

The kid's pants.  My dad wore red sweatpants.

The Dr. Suess books on the table.  We are from the South, and we are literate.

The absence of junk strewn all over the floor.  I have no idea how this happened.  Our floor rarely is "junkless."

The absence of papers/hairbrushes/sundry items stacked on the bookcase.  This is unheard of, and I'm sure something similar to the phenomenon that occurs when "images" show up in photos.  In all honesty, there probably was junk everywhere on that shelf, it just unexplainably disappeared for the photo.

The false image.  It might propagate the idea that I keep a tidy house with quiet and calm children.  BA HA!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    And I have to stage my pictures because of the clutter in my house. Or as we say in the South, clutt-ah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of JR. I think my mom has a picture of your dad when we were little in a T shirt and a bigger version of those red sweatpants when we were camping. Oh how it made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP