1. Create a groovy template for my page. Or even know what to call the template.
2. Respond to people who comment. Do I respond on my page? Will they see it? Or do I e-mail and where do I get their address?
3. Add links. Maybe I knew once, but I forgot.
4. Take fantastic pictures of sub-fantastic food that I make.
5. Find new pictures for my page. The children are now in their mid-thirties and I still have baby pics up. I mean.
6. Make a button for my page.
7. Connect with readers outside my precious group of Facebook friends. (Hi! I love you guys!)
8. Go international. I just think that would be stellar.
9. To open up to the idea of advertisers on my page. I don't even know how that goes. (Ironic, after years in that business.)
10. Linky parties. I like the idea. Hate the name.
There are probably lots of things I don't know that I don't know how to do. But to list anymore would make me even less cool in the blogger world than I already have proven that I am.