Monday, April 18, 2011

Randomness is a state of my mind

(1) naps
I need them.
I want them.
I crave them.
I am very angry if you disturb them.
I would like my preschoolers to feel the same.
They do not.

They do not need them.
They do not want them.
They do not crave them.
And they are very angry if I attempt to enforce them.
They would like me to feel the same.

We are going to have to agree to disagree.

(2) "zealousy"
My dad always picked at me about my random zealous nature. It is true. I become interested in something and it transforms me into an obsessed lunatic. Mountain climbing, becoming a train-hopping hobo, writing (a blog, an article, the next great American novel, whatever), cake decorating, crocheting, sewing, blogging, repurposing, baking, running...so many interests have come and gone. I wonder if I will ever settle on just one or if it is my personal make-up to just float from interest to interest forever.




(3) caffine
It is not my friend.  Besides the fact that I don't need to be any more "hopped-up" than I am, all of the sudden it leaves me feeling quite hung over.  I don't like this at all.  I have never had a Red Bull and am pretty sure I never will as it will leave me absolutely ruined (after a 5-hour cleaning rampage).

(4)control
I like it.  I don't have it.  Learning to live with the fact. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP