Thursday, February 11, 2010

Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom

I actually taped my stomach up with packaging tape to go to an appointment after KB was born.



I sort of had a crush on Greg from the Wiggles. And had a brief one on Joe from Blue's Clues although Steve is my favorite.


Two of my favorite sights have become the little yellow envelope on my cell phone and the red notification flag on FB. (Unless the little red flag is there to inform me that your kindergarten teacher's cousin's half-uncle has tagged his dog in a photo.)


I love the smell of Play-Doh.


I am sometimes in the bathroom for a reallllllllly long time, not because of any gastro-intestinal illness, but because I want to be left alone, and no one goes with me to the bathroom--long-standing rule.


I do crafts with my children, not because they necessarily love them, but because I loooooove them. (Bring on the glitter, pipe cleaners and construction paper!)


I have put away dishes from the dishwasher into the cabinets with dried food on them more than once.


I have said, "I do not need to have to change wet pants again today," and was not talking about the children. (Pregnancy destroys the body.)


I have left the house with snot and food stains on my clothes that I hope people will think happened en route.














1 comment:

  1. Steve and Greg were pretty hot. And the wet pants thing? Sneezing during a pregnancy with a 3rd child is a large % of my laundry totals. :-(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP