Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Sir,

Apparently this morning you were in a terrible hurry.  An engagement awaited you so monumentally important that you felt it necessary to pull behind me and sit on my bumper as I waited in the turn lane of a busy highway for an opportunity to merge safely into traffic.  

I can understand how you might not have noticed the speed and velocity of the cars barreling down the highway.  I mean after all, it is difficult to see when you are busy shooting daggers out of your eyes.  I am sure that you had every right to yell at me for not moving, because after all having my range of vision completely blocked by your vehicle (I have no idea what make and model because it was too far up..., never mind) is no excuse for impeding your progress.  

It was certainly necessary for you to continue to creep up on me as I tried to give you space to pull out and then that friendly blare of your horn as you jetted off was just the cheery salute I needed to start my day.  So thank you mister.  Thanks for attempting to impress on me how very important you and your world is.  But if it's all the same to you, I think I'll go on putting the safety of two toddlers above your impatience and impertinence.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - Dan thinks this sounds like the next Budweiser commercial . . . "So we salute YOU, Mr. Ram-Your-Car-Up-My-@** Man! You and your finger waving high . . as if there were no other birds in the sky . . . " ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP