Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanks Dear Mr. Darcy

Dear Ms. Austen, 
I apologize.  "Mr. Darcy" quickly corrected my spelling.  It went something like this:

"Hey Mr. D, have you read my blog today?" (Because I'm always looking for his approval.)
"No."
"Here, read it."
"It's E-N, not I-N."
"I'm going for content."  "How come when I make a comment about the fact that you put a fancy rose-colored satin trimmed onesie on our daughter with a very casual salmon romper you get all offended.  And yet I'm not supposed to be upset when the first thing you say about me putting myself out there for the world to see is that I misspelled something.  One of us is going to have to not be offended.  I'm gonna say you."

Then Darcy laughed and hugged me.  Me with an "e" not "i."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP