Friday, January 8, 2010

Not a thought in her little head.

Blogging seems like it would be a fabulous outlet for a woman like me.  The majority of my interaction everyday is with the little tikes and I am believe there should be something left in my brain to share after they crawl into bed.   I mean, I'm a talker.  Come from a long line of talkers.  I was a journalism major for pete's sake!  (Please no comments about my pathetic spelling and punctuation!)  But night after night I sit here on this little new post screen and can think of nothing to say.  

So I pose the question to you dear reader, what would you like to read about?  I can go off on some pretty self-righteous rants, but I imagine that wouldn't interest you.  Or, flip the card and there are hours of self-realization which might just send you screaming.  I could tell lots of funny stuff about my husband and I, but then he screams of bus marks on his back.  And then there is the predictable "Stuff my kids said, ate or pooped."  So you tell me.  And if you really aren't interested, well, I will miss you but I understand.  No hard feelings. 

G'night!

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your kiddos and all the Threlkeld adventures (even the scary ones - KB's finger!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP