Wednesday, October 20, 2010

But you can't give a 41-year-old a Stretch Armstrong for Christmas


Just finished watching The Incredible Hulk with Mr. Wonderful and I have to say that I do not understand boys.

The movie was entertaining. But having watched this and Transformers, it just amazes how guys are entertained by the same things they were when they were 10 years old.

In fact, this week the babies and I were at the zoo with a moms group and Little Prince's best friend, Buddie, and Little Prince were "oinking" at the wild red hogs. Buddie's mom said, "Ah, this is when you wish you had a video camera." To which I replied, "Yes, but if we filmed them at 16, they would be doing the exact same thing."

Guys, I love ya, but it's true.


1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP