Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Your chance to sound off



Ok.

It has been over a year since I really began blogging and A Woman, A Man and A Minivan is in desperate need of a face lift.

I am looking for input from you, the reader, since you are the one who has to look at it.

Suggestions on color scheme, style, graphics, tools, what to leave up and what to take down are all welcome. Maybe you think that the flavor of the blog isn't represented in the layout and design. Tell me. I'm pretty thick-skinned when it comes to this, so let'r rip.

Also, I'm interested on your thoughts on content. Are the blogs too long, too serious, too goofy? Are there things I'm not telling you that you want to know or are there things I'm telling you that you could care less about.

Would you like more post or fewer (that is a shameless grope for validation, I confess.)?

Do you like to hear about certain topics more than others?

I really want to know.

I can tell you that my design skills are minimal, so keep that in mind. But I am counting on your input to make this a blog worth keeping alive. And hey, if you think I need to pull the plug on it, you can say that too.

Thanks!
Queen Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about my thoughts.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP