I'm sitting here at the table side-by-side with Little Prince on "our" Macs with lots of thoughts in my head.
1. How super cool/not cool is it that he picked up using the computer in about 5 minutes flat? He can sit and play Max & Ruby while I write to you, and we are bonding.
2. That it is difficult, in this day we live in, not to begin a letter, a post or anything about me without saying, "The Queen Mother is...." (Facebook has truly become ingrained.)
3. It's almost 11 am and I'm still in PJ's and my incredibly snuggly robe and that's the way it may be when Mr. Wonderful gets home tonight.
4. It is time to commit to finding LP's birthday present online or get out in the cold and shop for it. Make the decision!
5. I realized that searching "wall calendar" on Amazon was probably a bad idea.
6. And some deeper thoughts, like, I wonder what my life would look like if I acted on everything I "believe?"